fall

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We are the Winters


So, I've been wanting to set up a blog for a long time. Just like scrapbooking, the endless unframed studio pictures, etc. etc. yes I'm a procrastinator. But, this digital thing might be my niche. We'll see. Anyway, here's last year's photo for my christmas card. I didn't want to ruin the surprise for my family if I posted this years since it will be our Christmas card.
I'm a busy mom - isn't every mom? Anyway, I work full time at my father's insurance agency. I volunteer for the Lighthouse Charity Team. It's very rewarding and you get to know and meet so many incredible people. My husband and I have been married for 9 years and we have two adorable boys. Wade is 6years old and is in the 1st grade, and Walker is 2 years old. Todd is in welding supply sells and loves his job. We live in my hometown of Friendswood, TX.
I am going to try to update this on a semi-regular basis in hopes to keep in touch with family and friends and to be able to look back at what our family has been doing in the past.
Darla

No comments: