fall

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Broncos Orange takes down Lake Jackson!!!

What an awesome game Wade had yesterday.  His Broncos football team beat Lake Jackson 25-0. 

Wade's 60 yard touchdown. I was so excited watching, I forgot to take a picture when he was in the end zone!


The kids really came together and had an awesome game, not even letting Lake Jackson score. Way to go boys!

I can't wait for some Sunday football. Todd and I play fantasy football. This is my first year of playing. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it definitely makes the games much more interesting.  I am in 2 leagues. One with Todd and his friends. The other is an all girl Chick League.  It's going to be so much fun! My team name is "Victorious Secret"! This was a logo I found online, so it's really fuzzy, sorry!

No comments: