fall

Friday, September 17, 2010

Living Room



Kellys Korner hs the show us your life blog roll. It's so much fun to link up with the topic and participate. Today is show us your living room.  While I loke so many other people's living room. I'm going to share mine with you.  I haven't changed it much since I've lived here. So, it's really not my style, but one of these days, I'm going to tackle it....so here it is.....


I have a homemade green step that I keep out. I use it to workout with, and underneath are all of my handweights. I have to keep it visible, so I don't "forget" to workout! haha
I really like these curtains. They are hung almost all the way to the ceiling giving the feel of a raised ceiling.
Darla

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have an amazing living room. And it appears your kitty wanted to get to the photo too.